Call 855-224-5266 For A Bondsman
COMPUTER CRIME BAIL BOND
This is also classified as cybercrime or internet crime. We are here to help anyone who has been accused of these crimes. Since the 1980’s the internet has exploded! Everywhere you look there is a smart phone in everyones hand. Downloading a pirated movie or song is an internet crime. It seems innocent enough but it is illegal to do this. The types of crimes committed using the internet are extensive. Being in jail for this type of crime is a frightening situation. At bailbonds.com we have licensed bail bond agents across the country who are ready to help you or someone you know get out of jail.
Types of computer crimes:
- Computer Fraud – such as, deleting stored data, concealing unauthorized transactions, entering false data
- Cyber Terrorism – act of terrorism committed through the use of cyberspace or computer resources
- Hacking – breaching a weakness in a network
- Copyright infringement – copying a song or movie to put on the internet
- Computer as a target – viruses, malware, denial of service
- Computer as a tool – when an individual is the main target
Freedom is a call away!
Let the experts at bailbonds.com write the bail bond and get your friend or loved one home today.
855-224-5266 24 hours a day / 7 days a week