Call 855-224-5266 For A Bondsman
IDENTITY THEFT BAIL BONDS
Has someone you know been arrested and are sitting in jail waiting for their bond to be posted? Has someone you know has been involved in identity theft or identity fraud? Have they been arrested? You or they will need a bail bond and a great criminal defense attorney right away. The movie Identity Thief showed very comically the repercussions of this silent crime. In reality, it is no laughing matter and if someone you is sitting in jail waiting to see the judge on these charges they must be petrified, being accused of any crime is an emotional roller coaster.
Identity theft is describes as the use of another persons identifying information such as:
- Credit Card number
- Drivers license number
- Social Security number
- Passport Number
- Date of Birth
- Birth Certificate
- Another person’s name
- Any financial information
- Without the persons knowledge or consent
- By the time someone knows their identity has been stolen the amount of damage done can be astronomical.
- In 1998 Congress passed the Identity Theft and Assumption Deterrence Act.
- In 2004 Congress passed Identity Theft Penalty Enhancement Act.
- Identity theft has been used in acts of domestic terrorism
Look no further bailbonds.com is here to write the bail bond and get your friend or loved one out of jail today and back in a safe environment. Let us find the most knowledgeable agent in your area who will write the bail bond today.
Call us now at BailBonds.Com
855-224-5266 24 hours a day / 7 days a week